Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Terribly Girly Photo Studio...the ONLY pin-up studio in South Florida!!


What do you get when you combine an inexhaustible drive, supportive friends and sleepless nights?  My photo studio!

Needless to say, I'm happy as hell to have a comfortable, spacious and damn cute studio that myself and the TG crew can work out of.  

Walls were destroyed, tiles were replaced, walls were then painted many times over (damn red paint wouldn't cooperate) and that was only the beginning. 

Thanks to Jean (who became very sick after sweeping mounds of dirt and dust,  then added insult to injury by enduring the toxic stink of paint night after night.  What the hell would I do without you...no, really.   ;)

Another set of helping hands was provided by Marilyn and her lovingly named "house bitch", H.B. (Chris).  I mean, talk about bringing the muscle, handy work and wait, bob vila who???

Finally, a place is not complete without the right ambiance. Thanks to Heather, my lil' helping hands, we managed to get the place to scream "girl!".  I think it's the perfect balance of cool and fluff!  

Anyway, the doors were open for business shortly after the move.  Weeks have turned into months and things are FINALLY where they ought to be.  


Below are some photos of my home away from home...






No comments:

Post a Comment