Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This n' that!

Been a while since I blog and needless to say we've been keeping pretty busy in the studio.  We finished the last of our "circus" shoots and I'm already missing the smell of hay in the studio.  :)

We've had so many wonderful ladies come through in the past couple of months, all ages, all races, all sizes.  Makes me really excited that such a diverse group of women reach out to us and allow us to pin them up!  We've celebrated new engagements, new pregnancies, weight loss, and birthdays...including a stunning woman "Miss '57"!

We're in the process of getting revved up for our new themed shoots beginning in July where we relive the beauty of Cuba in the '50's.  "Havana Days, Tropicana Nights" will be my new obsession and I will post more info. very shortly!

In other news, we were visited by Elizabeth Flores from Telemundo and we showed viewers the process behind our pin-up transformations.  Elizabeth was really sweet and Richard, the camera guy was hilarious!  Riviera, Virginia and Heather (Inga) joined me while we pinned up Ashley Dean and Nicole Nunez...two adorable girls.  Ashley was our Sultry Senorita, while Nicole sat amongst sunflowers, astroturf and flamingos for a fun Florida pin-up look!

I'll be posting the segment as soon as it airs along with the images from the shoots.

That's all for now...I'll be posting shoot info. very soon along with the Telemundo segment!


No comments:

Post a Comment